Re: library missing in 2.0.6 (was Re: INSTALLATION REPORT)

On Thu, Jun 04, 1998 at 11:26:38AM +0200, Nils Rennebarth wrote:
> Btw: Am I right that C++ programs need to be compiled with egcs for debian
> now?

They do not necessarily need to be recompiled with g++ (which is egcs's);
libg++272 still runs and development of binaries with it is still possible.
That being said, I think that having them recompiled with egcs's g++ is
strongly preferred.

Greetings,
Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.