Re: Linuxconf

Hi,
>>"Jules" == Jules Bean <jmlb2@hermes.cam.ac.uk> writes:

 Jules> This sounds foolish to me.

	Hmm, provocative words.

 Jules> The solution is to switch to a better designed mailer (exim
 Jules> springs to mind) with easier to manage configuration.

	This seems to imply that linuxconfig should drop support for
 sendmail (which still is an industry standard smtp daemon) in favour
 of simpler to configure replacements. I guess we can live with that.

	Of course, switching MTA's involves other decision parameter
 than a simplistic pointy clickey configuration, but I shall not go
 into that.

	manoj
--
 To be is to program. Calvin Keegan