Re: mirror-2.9 released, and hopefully DFSG compliant

On Tue, Jun 02, 1998 at 04:27:48PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:

> Does this mean the modified-for-Debian "mirror" may not be distributed
> inside the .deb binary package?

Isn't that distributing modified bynaries? I mean, you are not distributing
the .orig.tar.gz, but something different (with added parts, and
incidentally, one of them is the original thing)

I got an announcement from Freshmeat that said GNU Mirror, and I thought
the licence was changed over to GPL... but isn't this one the same (close)
to the one Pine uses?

				Marcelo