Re: Constitution - formal proposal (v0.5)

On Apr 02, Shaleh wrote:
> 8.1 point 2 what does vetting mean???

Since nobody has addressed this point:

Vetting is a chiefly British term that means, more or less, to see/determine
if someone meets the established qualifications.

IMHO, we should avoid Briticisms or Americanisms (I don't care about
spelling, just don't use words that people on one side of the pond [or 49th
parallel] won't understand) in the Debian Constitution. Otherwise, count me
in favor of the proposal.

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence         |     The truth really is out there...     |
|     <quango@ix.netcom.com>     |       http://www.memphiswatch.org/       |
|       Amiga A4000/040 and      |       Visit the Amiga Web Directory      |
|        Linux/m68k 2.1.29       |      http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html     |