Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before freezing Hamm

On Fri, Feb 13, 1998 at 07:29:50PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Since it is too late to add a Conflicts line to the old emacs, we have to
> add it to the new libc6, because it is in unstable and we can change it.

This is after almost every X-using package has been recompiled because
at one time the standard X development package inserted a -rpath option
which turns out to be harmful.

Doesn't this mean there are potentially hundreds of old packages which
need the same treatment?

All assuming that that is in fact the problem. It could also be
something to do with locales, I dunno.

--
Bart Schuller                  schuller+sig@lunatech.com At Lunalabs, where the
Lunatech Research              http://www.lunatech.com/  future is made today..