LOCATION CHANGE: Bruce Perens and Eric Raymond speak Wednesday

LOCATION CHANGE

Bruce Perens and Eric Raymond speak tomorrow, Wednesday, 7-9 P.M.
Cisco Systems, San Jose.

Take 101 to Trimble.
Go east 1 mile to 1st street.
Go north on 1st street until you come to 1st and tasman.
The university of phoenix is on the corner.
Turn right and go to the first stop sign and turn left onto baypointe.
Follow it around the bend and gthen turn into the Cisco driveway on the
left shortly after the bend. The room we will be meeting in is "snuffy".

We will post someone at the Carl's Jr. to send people to the new
location.

Eric Raymond is the author of "The Cathedral and the Bazaar".

	Thanks

	Bruce