Re: a sort of free software greenhouse

Hi,
>>"Paul" == Paul Slootman <paul@wau.mis.ah.nl> writes:

Paul> On Sun 01 Feb 1998, Craig Sanders wrote:
>> On 1 Feb 1998 bruce@va.debian.org wrote:
>>
>> > I would like to offer this in general to software projects that
>> agree to develop and use only software that passes the DFSG. Call
>> it the Free Software Greenhouse.

Paul> Of course, the abbreviation of Debian Free Software Greenhouse
Paul> will be "DFSG", which might lead to some confusion on occasion?

	How about Debian's Greenhouse of Free Software?

	manoj
--
 "If you give me six lines written by the most honest man, I will find
 something in them to hang him." Cardinal de Richelieu