Re: hamm disks installation attempt

On Sun, Feb 01, 1998 at 07:12:45PM +0000, Enrique Zanardi wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 01, 1998 at 01:17:04PM -0500, Alex Yukhimets wrote:
> >
> > I tried to use fresh resc1440.bin (from Incoming) and after successfully
> > loaded kernel, I've got the following error:
> >
> > -/bin/sh: error in loading shared libraries
> > libc.so.6: invalid ELF header
>
> Argh! I had a working version, but recompiled the whole thing with
> dpkg-buildpackage to generate the *deb and changes files. Somehow
> the new version came out broken.
>
> I will recompile it again, and will test the new version before
> uploading it.

Recompiled. I've done a quick installation test and it went like a charm.
I will upload it to master tonight. (The link is slooowww!)

One little warning: In some dialog boxes the default option is "Cancel",
but the first option in the selection list is highlighted also. That can
lead to some confusion if you just press <Enter> and you find yourself
back in the main menu. I plan to fix it in the next upload, making the
first option in the list the default.

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna