ISC's DHCP/DHCP-BETA up for adoption

I've been working 60-80 hour weeks for a few months now and it looks
like that won't change until sometime in February. As a result I've
been unable to spend any time on ISC's dhcp and dhcp-beta packages
leaving them badly neglected. The last upload for both of these was
NMU's by Eloy A. Paris some months ago.

As much as I'd like to keep these, it's probably best for debian if
I offer them up for adoption, giving Eloy first crack since he jumped
in so quickly before with NMU's. dhcp-beta does have a couple release
critical bugs filed which I havn't had time to look at but I think
Johnnie Ingram has the details. Eloy?

Or perhaps I could swap for something small which only requires
occasional mindless uploads for new releases / patches etc...