Re: ISC's DHCP/DHCP-BETA up for adoption

Hi!

I already sent a private message to Rich regarding this. I told him
that I like the idea of maintaining these packages and also offered
him to be the official maintainer while he is busy. I would give the
packages back to him when his workload decreases.

He has the final word, I am waiting for his response.

peloy.-