RE: libfltk problems

On 25-Dec-98 Michael Meskes wrote:
> Why does libfltk0 depend on mesa? Earlier versions didn't so I guess it is
> not really needed. Also the -dev package doesn't seem to install because it
> depends on a not-available libstdc++-dev. Or did I get something wrong when
> I tried to install it?

fltk has GL support, hence the mesa dependency.  A non-mesa version would be
nice, file a wishlist bug if you agree.

as to the libstdc++, the maintainer informed me that he was going to release as
new version in the near future -- a new release of fltk itself is due soon.  If
you are truly in need, bug him.