Re: Debian-ZH (Chinese) project? :-)

Anthony Fok <foka@ualberta.ca> writes:

> And, as you probably know, FreeBSD has a Chinese installation interface
> for their boot disks.  And recently I just noticed that the Debian-JP
> Team has produced the Japanese boot disks too.  I haven't looked at
> either in detail, so I wonder how they do it.  I wonder if chdrv or
> yact could be used for a Debian Chinese boot disk...  Hmm...

Creating the Chinese boot disk shouldn't be hard, since kon (used by
Debian-JP boot floppies) supports also Chinese, as well as Japanese
and Korean.

FreeBSD CJK bootdisks use kon for all the three languages.  (There are
only FreeBSD bootdisk source for the three bootdisks.)

I'm trying to make Korean boot floppies.  :)

--
Changwoo Ryu