Re: Question about pidfiles
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Question about pidfiles
- From: Rob Browning <email@example.com>
- Date: 22 Dec 1998 16:04:16 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: Paul Slootman's message of "Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:19:58 +0100"
- References: <19981203214904.A1159@lpsg> <19981222091958.C10813@janux>
Paul Slootman <email@example.com> writes:
> Can you envisage a setup where you have more than one IntelliMouse
> connected to the server? And be able to use it usefully? I don't
> really see why you would want to run more than one imwheel process
> on one system...
How about two USB keyboards (once USB is working), two video cards,
and two mice. I'm not sure if you can do this right now, but in the
not too distant future this might be possible, and a cool way for
roommates to split an expensive machine...
Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930