mlvwm - again

Hi, I started hacking on mlvwm again, only to realize that there is
more than I have time for (I am starting a new job in San Francisco in
January), but I thought I'd at least share my initial work, which is
in my public_html directory on master.debian.org.

Basically, the only real change I made was hacking in a global config
file, which it would need for some other stuff.  There is lots more to
be done.  I think I could provide assitance to anyone working on this,
and could test it out, but I just don't have the time/skills to whip
this out quickly.

Mlvwm stands for Mac Like Virtual Window Manager.  I don't think I'd
ever use it, but it is *so* cool to switch back and forth between it
and fvwm95 or icewm - it blows most mac/windows people away taht you
can do that.

This would be a good package for someone looking for something a bit
tougher to tackle, that has a good grasp of the menuing system, and
maybe a bit of C knowledge as well.

Ciao,
--
David Welton                         http://www.efn.org/~davidw