Re: decision on kernel 2.0.36 in slink?
> If we include 2.0.36 in slink we will also need to get the isdnutils from
> potato - the one in slink isn't compatible with the revised isdn code.
> If we go with 2.0.35 in slink then there are some security issues to be
> concerned with - see http://lwn.net/1998/1217/2.0.36.html
Release is probably about a month away, so I don't have a problem with the
new kernel going in to fix the security issues. A month should be enough
time to fix any incompatibility problems.