Re: Intent to package `recite'

"Alexander N. Benner" <Nikodemus@innocent.com> wrote:
>Will it work with normal sound too?

OSS is "normal sound" on Linux.  That's just the name for Linux's sound
drivers.  (Yes, there is a non-free version of OSS, but I don't know
anything about it, apart from that it exists, nor do I wish to.)

recite is uploaded now (or will be as soon as I can get a decent
connection to an upload queue; -any- upload queue :( ).  It's not
brilliant, but it speaks recognisable English on the whole.

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>