[Fwd: ANybody got a working GTK+1.1.6]
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Ionutz Borcoman <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: ANybody got a working GTK+1.1.6
- From: Andreas Tille <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:38:42 +0100 (MET)
- Message-id: <Pine.HPP.3.96n.981216142813.6742Aemail@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <36778729.350C8084@borco-ei.eng.hokudai.ac.jp>
after several changes to the rules file I've got the GTK+1.1.7 packages
build. I installed them but they didn't solved my problems :-(((.
I would like to offer these packages to Debian developers for
testing. I think the problems aren't the result of wrong packaging
but of problems in GTK+1.1.7.
If there is anybody who thinks that these packages would help him
I would upload them as non maintainer upload to master.
Please check them carefully! I don't want to introduce new bugs
into the system.
You can find the packages at
By the way, I changed the rules file this way, that only a single
variable has to bechanged for a new GTK+ version. Ben, what about
keeping this for further packages.
Last but not least I suggested to include testgtk into
with an apropriate Makefile to build it. I hav'nt realized this
plan in this non maintainer upload but I would do that if someone
thinks that this is useful.
--- End Message ---