Re: debian-devel-elderly [was Re: What I'd like to see in a project leader]

<big>
Look out kids, the Gray Panthers have arrived!  By the time I finally
get my act together, get my key signed and submit my application to become
a developer, I'll have turned 60, but I promise to faithfully take my
ginko, metamucil, etc.

Bob
</big>