debian-devel-elderly [was Re: What I'd like to see in a project leader]

  John> 	!! 51 We should implement senility testing !  (I
  John> thought I could well be the oldest at 34, with all these kids
  John> running around, I probably _am_ the oldest debian developer
  John> graduate student.)

I was thinking of suggesting that we start a new list
debian-devel-elderly for those of us past 30 (I'm way past at age 49).
Remember Mario deSalva from the Berkeley free-speech riots in the 60's
proclaiming "never trust anyone over 30".  How soon we find ourselves
on the other side of that divide!

We could require that all messages be bracketed with <big> </big> so
we could still read them, even with our failing eyesight.  Also all
posters would be required to quote the entire thread of the discussion
because we couldn't be counted upon to remember the last message we
had read.