Re: Nomination question: Redhat

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 09:18:20PM +0100, Remco Blaakmeer wrote:
> > I was especially amused how he answered them.  =>
>
> Can you please explain that a bit for those of us who don't know the
> story? I can guess he denied their offer, but I'd like to be amused, too.

I can't find the good one, but here's the one from his web page:

   Ok I'm now bored silly of "Did microsoft try to hire you" questions.
   I've no idea if it was part of some global sinister world domination
   plan or whether MS were like all the other people who keep trying to
   hire me. Anyway I said No", end of exciting story.

Not as amusing as the longer version I read.

--
"Shall we play a game?"  -- WOPR