Re: DPLs : what do you think about ...

Ben Collins wrote:
> You fail to see that the freeze would be shortened if it were handled
> correctly. Which means your updates would not be held off long.

No, I don't fail to see it. I disagree that this change would shorten the
freeze appreciably, because I disagree with the premise of your whole
argument, which seems to be that we developers are short-sighted people who
can't concentrate on getting one release out the door without being
distracted by unstable.

Even if you're right and we could reduce freezes to a month, a month is an
unacceptable stall for me on developing my debian-only packages.

--
see shy jo