Re: What I'd like to see in a project leader

    BR> 6) Finally, though in some ways it pains me to say it, I envision
    BR> the project leader as being someone as old or older than myself
    BR> (24).

I would require the same thing, but that would make most of the Debian
developers not eligible because I am 36.  BTW, I would be very interested
in seeing a histogram of ages of the developers, just to see if I belong to
the tail of outliers or not.

--
Rafael (feeling too old) Laboissiere, Debian developer