To Keyring and debian-private administrators.

	Hello, I was a new Debian developer and suddenly had to take a
break in order to have a child, get married, get a job and graduate. Now
the boy is grown up (2yr old), I got married, I have a job and I
graduated, I think it's time for my comeback :)

	Problem is, I was taken out fronm debian-private a long time ago,
and my public key (if it is still in the ring...) is outdated and has an
e-mail that is not valid anymore. Please, how do I fix these things up?
Whom should I talk to?

	Thank you very much :)

		Eduardo Marcel Macan
		macan@debian.org