Re: Nomination question: Redhat

> >  And, BTW,m dismissing Alan Cox as nothing more than ``a kernel
> > hacker'' is the most crass thing I've ever seen you do.

I love these little zingers... "the most crass thing ... ever",
carrying the subtle implication that Joseph does "crass things", maybe
even often.  I don't agree with everything he does, and might disagree
with some of it, but "crass" is a fairly strong (and loaded) word.  I
think it behooves us to try and avoid such "crass" criticism of
eachothers' thoughts, work and ideas, and instead try to concentrate
on correcting errors.

Oh, and BTW, from http://www.linux.org.uk/diary/, Alan's diary page:

Ciao,

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org