Re: New section in potato?

Hi,

MHO at this topic:
- Whatever U do, do it consistently
  - => If U have math, then U have logical categories, orientated 2 the
application, the task 2 B done with this package.
    - => U can't sort all KDE apps under one section.
- Categories make sense.
  - I can ignore science/biologie without 2 read the names/desc. of the
packages.
  - Target-Suites are dependencies.
    - The package-manager can find out a relation between KDE and the app
through dependencies, the application-category not.
    - If it's intelligent, I can throw out xbase from the list for example
and he kills all packages depending on this, too.
- The nature of categories is hierarchical.
- Categories shouldn't be huge.