Re: Nomination talks

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 12:32:24PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 12, 1998 at 11:58:51PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > I have a small request: there is currently still time for now canditates
> > for the role of project leader to to announce themselves. I suggest
> > that we wait until the time for campaigning has arrived we wait with
> > questioning the candidates. If I'm not mistaken that is somewhat less then
> > two weeks from now.
>
> Can I request that these discussions be held mostly on the lists, too,
> rather than IRC? I do not have the time or interest to sit on #debian
> 24x7, but already find that some times non-IRCing developers are left out
> of discussions.

If you're not on IRC you are missing the best action! Wichert juped
Joseph's nick by hacking the NickServ in retaliation for his modem being
zapped. I've lost 2 systems to some fearce hacks...this battle is getting
bloody! Please stay out of the line of fire!

Actually, nothing much is happening on IRC :)

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org