proposal for DPL nominees

Well, this isn't a proposal as much as it is a suggestion. After talking
last night on IRC and reading some of the replies to the current nominees
positions by other developers, I think we need a semi Real World
application to give an example of the leadership qualities we have in us.

I suggest that each of us write what we think the new DFSG should look
like. If you feel it is fine the way it is, you can just state the reasons
you think that. These are obviously not going to be actual proposals for
any sort of change, they would only serve as insight into what the nominee
has in mind for debian and would give our peers a chance to review how we
think and what we really feel about debian and the community.

cheers,
  Ben

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org