Dinstall and upload queues

I am now working on the upload announcer for dinstall on master.  Part
of the policy decision was:

       3.) [check for new packages about every ten minutes]
           Check if package upload was complete and the files are correct
           (i.e. check PGP signature, MD5 sums, correct .changes file, etc.)
           If there is an error send mail to the maintainer and stop

Now, packages might be uploaded to chiark, and different parts get
uploaded to master in consecutive runs of the cron uploader.  In order
not to mail the uploader (aka maintainer) unnecessarily, I do not want
to signal an error about a partial upload until the various
cron-uploaders have had a chance to do two runs.

So my question is: how often do the various cron-uploaders run?

Thanks,

   Julian

            Julian Gilbey             Email: J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
       Dept of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary & Westfield College,
                  Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, ENGLAND
      -*- Finger jdg@goedel.maths.qmw.ac.uk for my PGP public key. -*-