Recompiling or not

Stephane, from what I've seen it will cause some more problems if all
the proposed 661 packges will be rebuilt.

I wonder if it would be an acceptable compromise, if we would only
recompile packages with the first two or three priorities?  essential,
base, standard?  I haven't checked how much and which packages these
are.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum

Please always Cc to me when answering on the lists.