Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 02:43:54AM -0500, Mitch Blevins wrote:

> Do you like moonlit walks on the beach?
> (whoops... wrong questionaire!)

If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?  Why? ;-)

I think we need a debian-humor (no U:-) or debian-stress-relief for
these kinds of comments 8-)  They aren't real productive, but are very fun occasionally.  I loved someone's comments earlier this year about the Millenium Bug "it's a kind of beetle, actually...."

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org