Re: Policy: Mail folder creation (Re: Debian mutt package)

And thus spake Oscar Levi, on Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 09:54:49AM -0800:
> I think that you may be missing a subtlety of the original report.
> Mutt does not remove the spool file.

... unless you unset save_empty.

> Debian's adduser doesn't create
> an empty one when it creates a new user.

Why does an empty spool file need to exist before an LDA creates one
when it is needed?

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.