Re: Uploaded lilo 21-1 (source i386) to master

Hello,

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 06:50:14PM +1100, Martin Mitchell wrote:
> After I made the last non-maintainer release over 1 year ago, and after
> seeing that there were 32 bugs open against this package, and after
> seeing that the last time you uploaded the package was on August 1 1996(!)
> I made the assumption that you were no longer maintaining lilo. (Extract
> from changelog.Debian follows)

The current lilo package is in unstable, extract from changlog follows:
(unfortunatelly it hung in the incoming queue while the system was frozen)

lilo (20-2) unstable frozen; urgency=low

  * recompiled with new curses
  * suggests mbr instead of depends

 -- Bernd Eckenfels <ecki@debian.org>  Sun,  1 Nov 1998 01:26:19 +0100
                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Btw.. if you would like the package back, please take it, but please
> _maintain_ it.

BTW: if u do the next NMU, perhaps TRY to conact the maintainer in advance?
There are so many actual unmaintained packages, that we do not need to spend
double efford in packaging the same package. Thank you.

Greetings
Bernd

--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --