Re: Re: resolve.conf specification

Ben Collins writes:
> dpkg -S /etc/resolv.conf shows no ownership. I think this would be best
> handled with a sample script that could be included with the pppd
> package.  This script could be dropped into ip-up.d by the user at their
> discretion.

Getting anything into the ppp package seems to take an near-infinite length
of time.  If someone who uses multiple ISP's (BrightNet is the only ISP I
can make a local call to) will write and carefully test such a set of
scripts I will put them in /usr/doc/pppconfig.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)