FW: metalab (formerly known as sunsite) debian mirror

This was sent to webmaster.  I'm fowarding it.  Most of you probably already
know this...

-----FW: <Pine.LNX.4.04.9812081233000.15371-100000@triphop.oit.unc.edu>-----

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:37:21 -0500 (EST)
From: Jonathan Magid <jem@sunsite.unc.edu>
To: webmaster@debian.org
Subject: metalab (formerly known as sunsite) debian mirror

Hi,

Because we're currently ultra-short on disk space, we've had to
temporarily remove our mirror of the Debian distribution. Although I know
this is an inconvenience for many people, we currently don't have the
space to carry the full distribution. We'll return to our previous status
once we get some more disk space on the server.

thanks!
jonathan.

jem@metalab.unc.edu|METAlab Minister for Love & Technology (Part Time Geek)

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------