Re: gdb is broken?

> 	 > that two probably have to be fixed
>
> 	 That one surely not.
>
> that's what i wrote - they have to be fixed...

Oops... sorry. Here I was reading too fast :-)

> i object - with proper libc patch gdb works for me as advertised

Then please help me porting the threads stuff to m68k :-) The bad
thing is that the threads patch changes the meaning of global things
and then doesn't implement the new meanings for all archs. I think
this is bad style. It breaks gdb for non-i386 archs. For m68k, it
breaks already when compiling, don't know for others. The concrete
error might not happen for all archs (please see the bug report -- too
complex for here), but surely the thread thing won't work there.

Roman