Re: what's going on with gtk+ ????

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 09:00:13AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Did raster mentioned something about an Imlib update?
> In fact it should at least contain the (very small) patch I've
> sended to the gtk-list and to shaleh.
That particular one-line patch has been fixed in the current Imlib CVS.  I just
copied imlib_config.c from CVS for 1.8.1-2 since it had all the necessary fixes
but not additional code.

> Uhmm, how should I note thet if /usr/doc/imlib-base/README.Debian says:
Read changelog.Debian.gz =) and look at the maintainer email at the bottom.
But I will fix that in the next upload.