Intent to package EPS/SRP

LS,

After lurking Debian packages for so long I would like do something in return
to the community.

I have a great interest in Stanford University's EPS/SRP package.

I know that I cannot package the encrypting variant because I cannot posess
that version legally here in The Netherlands but the EPS/SRP authentication
looks promising enough for web servers and other services that suffer from
authentication theft to warrant the effort.

Sincerly, Guido Witmond

After reading the developers' corner I noticed I need to apply to become a
maintainer and will do so tomorrow.