Re: Psion

On Mon, 07 Dec, 1998, Weiden, P. van der wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there going to be a Linux version available for Psion series 2 and 5, or
> is the operatings system on such handhelds not replacable?
>
> Greetz,
>
> pascal

"Linux is NOT portable (uses 386 task switching etc.), and
it probably never will support any thing other than AT-hard
disk, as that's all I have." - Linus Torvalds, August 25, 1991.

http://www.gumbley.demon.co.uk/sibo-linux.html - Linux on Psion 3a + 3c +
                                                 Siena (sp?)

http://www.redhat.com/~ed/linux-7110.html - Linux on the CL-PS7110
                                            (A.K.A. the ARM7100)
         (A.K.A. the chip used in the Psion Series 5 and Geofox's Geofox One)

--
GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems, only some of them.
						-- The GNU Manifesto