Re: critical bugs which can be closed or demoted

Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> It's pretty clear to me that we shouldn't ship mozilla with slink
> neither, that would remove bug#26712.  We don't even have a maintainer
> for it yet.

debian-qa is good enough. I actually ran mozilla the other day and it
worked, and since I was the person to file the bug in the first place, I'm
going to close #26712 and all associated bug reports. It looks like Ray's
recent upload of a new version is what fixed it.

5 down..

--
see shy jo