Re: No more .deb on KDE ftp

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> But the KDE ftp server is not a debian server. I really see no reason
> why KDE would not ship KDE .debs as they seemed to disagree with Debian
> conclusion that redistributing KDE with Qt was not allowed.

Maybe some core KDE members changed their minds and have silently agreed
with the oppinion Debian has stated.  This is: They aren't allowed to
distribute KDE binaries that are linked against Qt if distributed using
the GPL and not all contributors have stated an ok for the linkage.

Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.