Re: No more .deb on KDE ftp

Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> But the KDE ftp server is not a debian server. I really see no reason
> why KDE would not ship KDE .debs as they seemed to disagree with Debian
> conclusion that redistributing KDE with Qt was not allowed.

Maybe some core KDE members changed their minds and have silently agreed
with the oppinion Debian has stated.  This is: They aren't allowed to
distribute KDE binaries that are linked against Qt if distributed using
the GPL and not all contributors have stated an ok for the linkage.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.