Re: glibc 2.0.7u-7 is in Incoming

Dale Scheetz wrote:
  >I just uploaded the newest version of glibc to Incoming on master.
  >version should take care of the last trailing bits of yuck steming
  >the most recent problems.
  >The dpkg dependencies are fixed.

I get:
dpkg: regarding libc6_2.0.7u-7_i386.deb containing libc6:
 libc6 conflicts with dpkg (= 1.4.1)
  dpkg (version 1.4.1) is installed.
dpkg: error processing libc6_2.0.7u-7_i386.deb (--install):
 conflicting packages - not installing libc6

There is no later version of dpkg, even in Incoming.  Should I downgrade

     "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for
      us, who can be against us?"              Romans 8:31