Re: devscripts: rename two programs?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Rob Browning)
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: devscripts: rename two programs?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Julian Gilbey)
- Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:14:40 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <m0zlC76-000Ij6C@polya>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> from Rob Browning at "Dec 1, 1998 11: 6:27 am"
> > and have release and build be very short scripts which just print a
> > message to standard error saying that the programs have been
> > renamed
> Short term maybe, but if you leave it like this, then there was no
> point in renaming the programs in the first place.
Erm, yes, that's what I intended but forgot to say!!
Julian Gilbey Email: J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk
Dept of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary & Westfield College,
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, ENGLAND
-*- Finger firstname.lastname@example.org for my PGP public key. -*-