Namespace pollution wrt gmp[123]

Hello all,

  I just noticed tonite in Incoming a new package named gmp3, been
a big fan of bignumber. I said to myself "great, a new gnu multiprecision
arithmetic library. Hmm, where is the -dev? No, -dev? I'll have to file
a bug on this. hmm, that's not a lib it's a front-end to mpg123!!!"

  There is something to be done about this. Now, should i file a bug
against gmp1 and gmp2 or gmp3? I think maybe gmp1 and gmp2 should be
named libgmp1 and libgmp2. What do you think?

Eric L.