Re: Draft new DFSG
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Draft new DFSG
- From: James Troup <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Dec 1998 06:41:55 +0000
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Joey Hess's message of "Mon, 30 Nov 1998 20:38:38 -0800"
- References: <19981125143712.D13537@kitenet.net> <Pine.LNX.3.96.981129185030.189Lfirstname.lastname@example.org> <19981129222600.Q13537@kitenet.net> <19981130015730.G15574@worldvisions.ca> <19981130183122.K16779@kitenet.net> <19981130215627.C12570@worldvisions.ca> <email@example.com> <19981130203838.C24962@kitenet.net>
Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> James Troup wrote:
> > Bugs expire (totally) after 28 days; that's a pretty good reason.
> .. to archive old bugs and not expire them. IMHO. Instead of hobbling people
> from cleaning old stuff out of the BTS because they don't happen to maintain
> the package in question.
There is severity `fixed'...