Re: Intent of package LDP

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> Please don't package this one. I prefer to do it myself, since I'm the
> author. However, I'd be glad if you do package the rest of the books.

sure, no problem,  but exists an italian translation for your
book. can I package it ? Maybe is very useful for italian user...
if you prefer to package also the italian translation I can send
you the url of the official site.

> However, that license is not used by every manual on the LDP. I'm not
> even sure anything uses it.

Thanks a lot for this new. I will recheck the licence of all
book. Can you suggest wich books maybe have different licence ?

Regards

Andrea Fanfani

andrea@debian.org
fanfani@verde.ph.unito.it