Bug Tracking System

Recently, I was asked, if I know somebody who knows in detail how the Debian
bug tracking system works and might be able to install it. Instead of shipping
the bug tracking system individually for each project, I would suggest to
build a Debian package of our bug tracking system. And this would be a nice
advertisement for Debian systems, too.

Did I miss something (do we have it already?)? Is anybody able to debianize
the Debian bug tracking system, who knows the system well enough?

Thanks.

--
Rainer Dorsch
Abt. Rechnerarchitektur  e-mail:rainer.dorsch@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de