Re: __register_frame_info: A complete scan

On Sun, Nov 29, 1998 at 05:11:01PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> I added a test for the __register_frame_info problem to the experimental
> Lintian version.  Its output is available on the lintian web pages;
> this should be http://www.debian.org/lintian/  (specifically,
> http://www.debian.org/lintian/reports/Tcompiled-with-bad-libc.html).

update-menu is also affected here: it complains about __register_frame_info
and __frame_state_for.
It's from menu version 1.5-17.

lupus

--
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
    - _The UNIX Programmer's Manual_, Second Edition, June, 1972.