Re: joe 128+ ASCII characters (was Re: EURO patch)

On Sat, Nov 28, 1998 at 01:43:36AM -0500, Avery Pennarun wrote:
> Should I file a bug against joe, requesting -asis by default?  The end-user
> can always disable it again, but it might be better if we changed the
> default.

    I don't think so.  It is 1/2 a dozen of one, 6 of another.  If it counts
for anything, the default from the author is -asis turned off.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my