Re: EURO patch

On Thu, Nov 26, 1998 at 07:05:20PM -0600, john@dhh.gt.org wrote:

> Jules Bean writes:
> > (begin informal testing)
>
> > I can see them fine in PINE.
>
> > Testing: £££££
>
> And in gnus.

And I can seem them in mutt, though my 'joe' editor for this reply shows
them as inverted # signs (it's really lame about 8bit characters).

I just wanted to mention that your e-mail program has very little to do with
this.  It's your font, and to a lesser extent, your terminal emulator.

Now how do I type these things?  For that matter, how can I do my nice
accents that I need for French?  Ever since xkb came in, I've been totally
lost.

Have fun,

Avery