Re: Draft new DFSG

Hi,

 Raul> Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> wrote:
 >> I believe the suggested changes to (which is not changes but a
 >> complete replacement) DFSG is a dud, completely. I believe trying to
 >> adopt it will hurt and quite probably destroy Debian. Here's why: ...

 Raul> For what it's worth, I think these points have merit.

	As do I I have just read the DFSG2. I am still unsure about
 what was said, exactly. I shall go and read it again. I never had
 that problem with the DFSG. Replacing a clear startement of what is
 free with legal-looking gobledygook is a really bad idea.

	I agree that the DFSG may have been unclear at
 points. Obfuscating the document is unlikely to help.

	manoj
--
 I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
 War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. Albert Einstein